Send Us a Message!
If you prefer to reach the Treasurer’s Office by email, please contact the corresponding program or division below.
- For general office inquiries, please click here.
- The State safeguards lost funds until they are claimed by either the original owner or their heirs through the I-Cash program. For I-Cash/unclaimed property inquiries, click here.
- IL ABLE accounts make it possible for people with disabilities and their families to save and invest for expenses related to living with a disability without losing or losing access to federal means-tested benefits. For IL ABLE inquiries, click here.
- Invest in Illinois is a collection of programs offered by the Treasurer’s Office: Ag Invest, Business Invest and Community Invest that provide impact investment deposits to lending institutions. For Invest in Illinois inquiries, click here.
- The Charitable Trust Stabilization Fund helps small non-profits across Illinois. Money for the Fund comes from the filing fees not-for-profit organizations pay to incorporate with the State of Illinois. For Charitable Trust inquiries, click here.
- Illinois’ two college savings programs, Bright Start and Bright Directions, help families save for rising college costs. For college savings inquiries, click here.
- The Illinois Treasurer oversees the State of Illinois’ investment portfolio and banking transactions. For inquiries on doing business with the Treasurer’s Office, click here.
- ePAY is a full-service electronic payment program specifically designed for Illinois governments so they can quickly and securely receive monies through convenient payment channels. For ePAY inquiries, click here.
- Finally Home is a program that helps Illinois residents purchase or refinance a home, as well as helps prevent their existing home from going into foreclosure. For Finally Home inquiries, click here.
- For FOIA ("Freedom of Information Act") requests, click here.
- The MoneyMinded program ensures that families have valuable financial education resources that can benefit the entire family. For MoneyMinded inquiries, click here.
- The Illinois Funds lets government agencies use the Illinois Treasurer’s resources to safely invest their funds while enjoying the economies of scale available from a pooled fund investment portfolio. For Illinois Funds inquiries, click here.
- The Illinois Secure Choice Savings Program provides workers with an easy way to save their own money for retirement and is simple and straightforward for employers to facilitate. For Secure Choice inquiries, click here.
Please note that the Treasurer's Office will be closed on state holidays.
Treasurer's Office Locations